KS3 and A Level curriculum resources for practical and investigative science
Working together with the ASE to help deliver an excellent and inspiring education for all young people, these co-authored resources support science departments to integrate engaging and purposeful activities within their current schemes of learning
These extremely useful resources:
- Highlight opportunities for practical & investigative science throughout the KS3 National Curriculum and AS/A-Level Specification
- Identify possible purposes for each activity
- Identify equipment
- Highlight common misconceptions which pupils have
- Identify the learning demand of different concepts
- Identify the key vocabulary in the different science curriculum
To download your Biology, Chemistry and Physics KS3 or A-Level curriculum resources visit:
Please Note: You must have created an account with Timstar or be logged in to view these resources. It’s quick, simple and FREE to download TODAY!
GCSE RESOURCES COMING SOON!
The research paper,
‘Analysing practical activities to assess and improve effectiveness’ by Robin
Millar provides the basis for categorising purpose for the activities.