The Salters’ Institute, in partnership with the Royal Society of Chemistry, will be holding the Salters’ Festivals of Chemistry between March and June 2016. These are popular and inspiring one-day events held at various Universities and Colleges throughout the UK and Ireland.
Students will experience…
- Exciting hands-on practical Chemistry challenges in University/College labs
- Carrying out investigations “like a real Chemist”
- Team working and independent problem solving
- Amazing chemical demonstrations
- Prizegiving ceremony with prizes for winning schools
- Fun prizes and certificates for all participants
No prior preparation is required.
Calling all Chemistry Teachers…
- Hear what the Salters’ Institute is doing
- Come and meet your local RSC Education Co-ordinator
- A chance to network with like-minded colleagues
- Participate in CPD opportunities
Entry is restricted to one team of four students from:-
- Years 7 and/or 8 in England and Wales
- Years P7 and/or S1 in Scotland
- Year 8 and/or 9 in Northern Ireland
- Primary 6 and/or Secondary Year 1 in the Republic of Ireland
The entry fee for each Festival is £25 (€30) per school (non-refundable) plus travel expenses.
Don't miss out on participating in one of these fantastic events.
Click on the link to find out more: www.festivalsofchemistry.co.uk
The Salters’ Institute is the flagship charity of The Salters’ Company (a City of London Livery Company)
The Salters’ Institute is a Registered Charity No. 328463