USING SCIENCE TO DEVELOP THINKING SKILLS AT KEY STAGE 1 - practical resources for gifted and talented learners
Written by Max de Boo and published by NACE/David Fulton, this highly regarded book aims to help teachers to develop the capabilities of able pupils in mixed ability classes. The book is packed with:
- Time-saving off-the-shelf activity sheets,
- Extension/enrichment ideas to consolidate
- Ideas for assessment,
- Strategies for easy organisation,
- Health and safety issues, and
- Useful explanation of theory.