1. How is static electricity prevented in rubber conveyor belts?
2. In this graph what must the temperature units be?
3. This is a graph of pressure against temperature for which propellant in an aerosol can?
4. The graph in question 3 shows the pressure line reaching zero at -42 ºC. What happens to the propellant vapour at that temperature?
5. Why are storage tanks for liquified propellants painted white
6. This diagram shows 3 cans filled with nitrogen propellant. When the can is almost empty the pressure is 3 bar.
Estimate the pressure for the full and half full can.
7. Which of these are correct descriptions for the nitrogen propellant in the can?
LIQUIFIED VOLATILE REACTIVE INERT VAPOUR IDEAL
8. Aerosols must not produce spray droplets less than 10 microns diameter. Why not?
9. What type of radiation is absorbed by propane gas?
10. Why are flammable gas sensors placed near the ground in aerosol filling buildings?