NRICH is a team of qualified teachers who are also practitioners in RICH mathematical thinking. This unique blend means that NRICH is ideally placed to offer advice and support to both learners and teachers of mathematics.
NRICH is directly and indirectly involved with educational policy makers. This means that we can offer informed guidance and practical advice about working in schools.
NRICH aims to:
- Enrich the experience of the mathematics curriculum for all learners
- Offer challenging and engaging activities
- Develop mathematical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Show rich mathematics in meaningful contexts
- Work in partnership with teachers, schools and other educational settings