Chemistry is at the centre of everything you can see, smell, touch and taste.
Whether studying the chemistry of life, or developing the advanced
science behind modern technology, chemical scientists use their
expertise to improve our health, our environment and our daily lives.
Collaboration is essential. We connect scientists with each other and
society as a whole, so they can do their best work and make discoveries
and innovation happen.
We publish new research. We develop, recognise and celebrate
professional capabilities. We bring people together to spark new ideas
and new partnerships. We support teachers to inspire future generations
of scientists. And we speak up to influence the people making decisions
that affect us all. We are a catalyst for the chemistry that enriches our world.
The RSC offers support to post-16 students through RSC ChemNet ChemNet
members are kept up-to-date with the latest chemistry news and
information with a wide range of member benefits.
• Monthly mailings containing Chemistry World, ChemNet News and InfoChem
• Invitations to events such as Industrial and university visits
• Advice on chemistry careers
Membership costs students just £15 for one year or £20 for two years and further information is on the RSC ChemNet website.
This joint Pfizer / RSC educational programme aims to enhance the skills
of chemistry graduates by providing additional resources to improve key
skills. Projects include:
• Discover Maths for Chemists – a website linking chemistry and maths
• Discover LabSkills – an interactive tool to help build confidence in practical chemistry
• Discover Molecular Interactions – GCSE and A-level assignments looking at drug development
Find out more or try our new resources at www.rsc.org/discover
Contact us: If you have any questions about RSC education products please contact the Education Department at email@example.com